Saturday, September 15, 2007

It's a....Basketball!


Well for all of you that have been dying to see what I look like pregnant, I’ve finally consented. Here I am at 37 weeks. Nothing too exciting, just a big belly! The other day at a BBQ a friend asked her 2 year old granddaughter what was in my tummy, to which she replied “A basketball!” Silly Grandma, like she had to ask! Anyway, we went to the doctor Thursday and everything seems to be going fine, however she’s not quite ready to come into the world just yet (I was kinda hoping), so we will just have to keep waiting! That’s ok though, we still have a lot to do before she’s here. We finished our tile today which is just about the last of our home improvement projects. Here are some before pics, and I will try to get some after pics in the next couple of days so you can see how much fun we’ve been having!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shaylah,

You look just great! By the end of it I was totally swollen, but you look cute as a button!

We are SO EXCITED for you to have the baby, and at this point the sooner the better- right?!

We'll have to arrange a meeting after the baby gets here and you guys are all settled in.

The Dansies said...

Chelsie
You are too kind, but i am wearing your maternity clothes (and you never had to wear the stretchy pants) so I know you couldn't have been THAT huge...plus you never made it to 38 weeks did you? But thank you, i know i could be a lot worse! But yes, we would love to get together sometime so our little ones can become best friends! We'll keep you posted!

Lane Blake said...

You look too cute to be pregant. How exciting for you guys, make sure you post pics of the little one.

Paul or Lindsay said...

So cute!

Doug and Marilyn said...

You look so good Shaylah! How are you feeling? Sounds like you should be having this little sweetheart anyday! We are so happy and excited for you guys!