

We are happy to report that Lil' Breah is making good progress. Yesterday they were able to take the tube out of her stomach, that made her very happy. She was also able to start eating, but she really didn't figure out how. And they decreased her oxygen to the point where she is getting minimal amounts. Today she made good strides already. She ate again and gained 40 grams, the Drs were really excited about that. They told us they expect her to stay in for only 3-4 more days, Hooray. One of the best things to happen though is that we are not contaminated any more, so we can hold her without gloves and sterile gowns. They were concerned since we came from a foreign country, Nephi, that we might have brought a disease. Come to find out we are clean. These are some updated pics. One they were able to take the oxygen off so we could get some good pics of her face.


3 comments:
Beautiful kid. Congratulations!
Paul
How sweet is she! Congrats! I hope she gets to go home soon!
I need to check my hotmail email more often! I just barely found out about your website. I know I'm way way late, but congratulations! She's adorable!
Post a Comment