Breah thinks she's all growed up and can feed herself now. She does a pretty good job, but it's a very slow process so I only let her do it when we are not in a hurry. She also thinks she's too big for a morning nap, much to the dismay of her mother. She had been fighting it so hard last week that I just quick trying. So now, instead of napping from 10-12 & 3-5, she sleeps from 1-3 (4 if i'm lucky), but then is so ornery all evening (she's fine in the morning, which seems weird to me). I think sleep is one of the biggest challenges of motherhood for me, but at least she's sleeping through the night!
this pic is actually about a month old, but this is what happens when we are out past 12ish. Usually 1:00 is her limit and she goes down after lunch. But the other day we were on our way home from Target at 12:15, which is only about 3 minutes away and she was passed out before we got home!


3 comments:
I found the bow holder I was telling you about. It's at (bowdesigns.50webs.com). The direct link to the holder is
http://bowdesigns.50webs.com/ballet_tutu_bow_holder.html
she is sooo big guys! How fun!!!!
what a doll!!!! looks just like her mommy did.what great parents she has
Post a Comment