![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
So I was feeling bad about not making Breah's costume this year, but after spending way more that I could justify on supplies to make her an Abby Cadabby costume (all the while fearing that whatever I did she would refuse to wear anyway), we went to Kmart and picked out a cute little $10 fairy costume. I'll never feel guilty about not making a costume again. I don't think she could have been any cuter, and I know I couldn't have done it for less. It took Breah all of 5 seconds to catch on and get the hang of this whole trick or treating thing. After recieving candy at the first door, she had no fear and marched on up to every door, sometimes pushing her way to the front. We practiced saying "trick or treat" but I don't think she ever actually said it at the door, and when people put the bowl out for her to choose she would just stare at it like she couldn't decide which one to take. It took us 1 1/2 hours to do 2 streets in our neighborhood because Breah had to walk the entire time, but she was so cute, and still going strong at the end. We had some friends over for Mummy Brauts, but I didn't go to nearly the extreme that I did last year. All in all it was a great Halloween. I know I've said it before, but I just love how having kids brings the magic back to all the silly (and not so silly) holidays and traditions that we have. Hope you all had a happy Halloween too!
Oh, and can I just tell you how much I love trick or treating without winter coats covering up our costumes? We did put a long sleeve shirt and some tights on the Bre-ster, but that was all we needed, it was beautiful!



7 comments:
OK I am totally laughing at this little coincidence right now--last year both our girls were witches and this year they were both fairies (and our costume was even pink and green so even the colors matched-I'll post picts of Talia soon!) Is that crazy or what!? You and I must be on the same mommy radar :) Breah DOES look totally cute!!!
Did you make Breah's little matching bows? So cute! What a fun photo shoot. I couldn't barely get one descent picture of Jake looking at the camera in his Halloween costume.
How!!! just how cute can you get, I got so into looking at the darling photo shoot that I played it over and over, what sweet photo's and such a cute Breah, now I'm going to go around singing Monster Mash all day, but it was worth watching many many times, love to you all!!
adorable little fairy! Looks like she loved it!
She wore her costume! And, she looked adorable, how fun! I am still sad that we didnt get to go, but there's always next year!
There couldn't have been a more beautiful fairy in all the land. Breah looks absolutely darling, thanks for sharing. Love you all. Grandma and Grandpa
So cute! She looks completely adorable. I can't believe how many good pictures you got of her!
Post a Comment