Thursday, June 10, 2010

It's Official

This blog will no longer be home to future posts. I haven't dared export all the old posts over yet, but I will soon. In the meantime, if you are interested in seeing the latest, head on over to the new blog. Of course, you have to have been invited...if you haven't yet, just be patient. I entered all the addresses in and then exceeded the 100 readers, so now I have to enter them all again (I entered everyone from my contacts so some of you may have been invited multiple times at different addresses, which is why I went over the limit, so now I have to wait for those people to accept one or the other so I can remove the extras to make room for the rest of you, so just hang in there! That and I'm too lazy to copy them all over again right now...

3 comments:

Tim and Jacquelyn Hawkins said...

If you get a chance invite us jacgurl2004@gmail.com

Danielle Merket said...

Hey Shaylah, I'd love an invite! daniellemerket[at]gmail[dot]com

AKC Labradors said...

Hey, hey, me too! kimmik_123@hotmail.com :D