Thursday, March 31, 2011

Holy Moly!

Can't believe my baby's turning one!  So much to post about, so precious little time (with the little munchkin thinking he's good with only one nap).  Perhaps when the cake is decorated, the house is cleaned, adn all the laundry is folded  (and both kids are sleeping) I'll get back here to fill you in on our lives as of late.  For now though, your invited, really, if you can come!  And yes, I'm aware that Monday is the 4th, unfortunately I didn't realize that until after they were sent off to be printed...the party is on Monday,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think "Holy Moly" where has the last year gone?, your baby has all grown up, into a very handsome young year old boy, I would love to be to the party, but can't so please send pictures, or post pictures and all the good things about the party, Gee this is a big one so party, party onnnnnnn!!

Kays said...

Happy B'day to our little wide eyed guy. Have a fun party, it sounds like it's going to be a ball.
See you in17 more days---We t'ant wait !!!