Thursday, August 30, 2007

Previews of the Office!!

Here is a preview of the upcoming season of The Office. This is the third most important thing we are excited for this fall, after the Baby, and College Football.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know why the baby is number one. I guess that might have something with you living so close to Delta. I bet if you moved closer to say... Portland Oregon, you'd have you priorities straight!

Natalie said...

It's nice to see you've got your priorities in line; however, I would have bumped The Office up a notch on the scale. How did you forget about Lost? That would be third... possibly even tie for second. And... you guys will be parents soon! Awesome!

Shaylah said...

I don't know how to reply to you Natalie so i don't know if you'll see this (yes i'm completely computer illiterate). You are right, Lost should be up there but seeing as it doesn't start until Feb we are trying not to get our hopes up too soon. And yes, we will be parents before you know it...scary thought isn't it!