Monday, August 13, 2007

Reds Game











On my recent Road Trip across the country I was finally able to fulfill my mission long dream, go to a Reds game. The game was fill with many highlights, which I will list in order on importance.

1. Brandon running the timed base path in 2.4 seconds (pictured below.) and later being offered a contract by Reds officials to be a Professional Pinch Runner. The offer wasn't enough to pull him away from the Mushroom Farm

2. Jr Griffey's ball fracturing Brandon's hand and Lucy recovering the ball.

3. Being on the Jumbo Screen for said experience.

4. Being on the Jumbo Screen a second time for being such a handsome group of people.


As you can see it was a very entertaining and successful ball game. If you doubt any of the aforementioned facts, Don't.












1 comment:

Lane Blake said...

Yep, that is exactly as I remember it! It was awsome for you to come out here. We were totally stoked that we were able to catch up!