Ok,I know what you are thinking, "I thought this blog was suppose to be about Breah." Well, you're right and Breah is really excited about LOST returning. For all of you LOST fans out there, you know its been way too long since the season finale. So here is the preview for the new season. Breah is excited to see this wonderful show for the first time, and Mom and Dad are just as excited to pick up where we left off. I just hope the stupid strike doesn't have an effect on the plot.
ENJOY
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love LOST too! I am so dang excited! I hope this season is awesome. I loved the first season and loved the second and third on and off! I have the biggest crush on Sawyer! Have fun watching I know I will!
Post a Comment