Thursday, December 13, 2007



I know, I know, we are long overdue for some recent pics of Breah, but there is just so many it's hard to choose! Breah is now 2 whole months old! It's amazing how when you are pregnant time seems to stand still...but once she's here it all goes by so fast! Breah decided to celebrate this glorious day by going all night without oxygen! And she did it again last night! That's 2 whole days without it! We are not in the clear yet, but we are finally seeing progress! We are having so much fun with Breah. She is growing and changing so much every day. THere is just so much for her to discover--her favorites being her voice and her fists. She is always talking and cooing at her bears and Mommy and Daddy, and just about anyone (or thing) that will listen, and she LOVES to suck on her fists.




Nothing says Christmas like the smell of homemade caramel wafting through the air and countertops lined with yummy Christmas treats! Luckily this year I had a little apprentice to help me out. She was most helpful when we put her in her swing for the first time and it put her to sleep instantly, and not so helpful when I had to dip one handed. Needless to say we were both covered in chocolate at the end and after a week of attempting to finish, we can finally clean the kitchen!

Posted by Picasa




These pics are from last weekend. She's such a cutie in the morning-check out that yawn! We've been trying to wake her up at about 7 in the morning in hopes of getting her to bed before midnight, and she is getting better now, but sometimes she is impossible to wake, she must take after her mom! I had to take this picture of her poor little face. Our shipment of tender grips was late so we were having to get pretty creative to hold her oxygen in. This tape was really hard on her little cheeks, but she is a trooper.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Doug and Marilyn said...

GO BREAH!! She is soooo cute. What a big girl she's becoming. I can tell you guys are just loving it.