Monday, January 21, 2008

Big Changes Ahead!

Well, a new year means a new adventure for this family! Brandon just accepted a new job in St. George, so we will be heading south within the next month! We are excited for this new opportunity, but also very sad to be leaving Fillmore! We have made some amazing friends here and have really grown to love this close-knit little community, but have decided that it was too good an opportunity to pass up!

So with a move in the plans, we decided it is time to have Breah's Blessing before we go. For any of you who would like to come, it will be Sunday, February 3rd (call for more details). This just might be the last chance you have to visit Fillmore (unless you want to come help us move)!

And finally, after some recent comments we have decided to make our blog private, so if you wish to be able to continue viewing, just make sure we have your email address!

Lucky for us the dress still fits!
Breah Loves to sit up like a big girl
Every once in a while we can get a little snuggle!

10 comments:

Ashley and Brett said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you both. I'm very jealous! I would love to move with you. Breah looks darling in her dress! She's such a doll. She looks so big now!
Don't blame you for making your blog private. I've thought about that too. Better keep my address... I need to see pictures of my darling niece if you moving away!

Kelly A. said...

Congrats on your new adventure!! I grew up in St. George and I miss the warm weather-you will love it! Breah is a cutie! We blessed Talia a couple weeks a go and it was such a wonderful day! I want to hear all about yours! Also, please include me in your blog invites-you have my email address.

Anonymous said...

You guys suck. You were supposed to move closer, not farther away- and to someplace warmer even. You mock me with your mere existence. It is -11 in Logan right now. humphf.

P.S. Breah is way super cute. I may just have to talk Trevor into coming down for the blessing, we'll see!

Paul or Lindsay said...

All I have to say is, I hate your guts! How could you move further away to great weather for a great opportunity!! Atleast we visit St. George about twice a year. That's better than Fillmore which we visit about twice a lifetime. Don't blame you for going private... who was that? We'll have to talk later. Good luck moving. I'd offer to help, but I have weak arms. If you need a babysitter though, count on us! Oh, and if we aren't invited to view your blog...consider this friendship over!!!

Doug and Marilyn said...

Congratulations on the new job! That will be so fun. That Breah is adorable in her little blessing dress. We would love to keep in touch with you guys. Our email is use2b311@gmail.com. Good luck with the move!

Kasey Van Tassell said...

Breah is looking so cute! How did she get that dark hair? Congrats on the new job Brandon. Good Luck on the move. Every time we wonder how its possible to have accumulated so much stuff.

Ashley and Brett said...

CUTE BLOG SHAY!!! Okay, where did you get such darling paper?

Josh said...

St. George!?! Does this mean I have to start putting your address on your letters?

-Kasey

Lane Blake said...

Oh my goodness... Congrats on the new job opportunity. That is so exciting. Please include our email for your blog. Thank you for posting so many fun pics.. especially since we have never met cute Breah. Miss you guys

Tim and Holly Fowers said...

Ok, I am peeing my pants with excitement right now- Friends in St. George!!!! You guys are seriously going to love it here. Please give me a call and we can help you with any housing plans or just unloading. When are you scheduled to be here? Once you live through one spring, winter, and fall you will never want to leave and you will realize the summer heat isn't that bad, and even if it is, it's a fair trade for 10 months of wonderful weather- Yeah!!!
Holly Fowers
435-773-9175 or Tim's cell at 435-680-8082