Thursday, January 31, 2008

Breah Performing

So we are long over due for some videos of Breah. We hope when we have high-speed internet at home we will be better.

This first video was our attempt at taping her rolling over. That was her new trick that she had just learned. As you know she doesn't like to show off for the camera, and in this video she tells us what she thinks of being taped.


The next video is of Breah talking to her Daddy. She is telling him all about her day and how much fun she had with Mommy. Once again, this was a hard video to get. She is always talking, but will go silent the minute the camera comes out. That is why we took the video without her knowing, but we think she started to figure it out at the end.

3 comments:

Kelly A. said...

Cute, cute, cute! Talia is a little camera shy too-I have quite the hard time getting pictures of her facing the camera. I wish yu lived closer so we could get together! And now you are moving even farther away! Make sure you keep posting lots and lots!

Ashley and Brett said...

Breah is so cute and getting so big! I can't imagine after you move, how big she will be before I see her! She's so darling, and babbles a ton!!!

I love the other pictures of her, the peek a boo ones are too cute. See you tomorrow!

Ashley and Brett said...

I mean, in a couple days! I never know what day it is!