Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Our Big, Sleepy Girl!

Something happened to our camera and it hasn’t been letting me upload pictures, but it works now so I can catch up. This first picture is Breah playing in the Johny Jumper again. This thing has been a life saver for us as we are trying to get everything packed and ready to go. She can play in this wherever we are and not feel like she’s been abandoned.
Then we have the jeans. My poor baby is in a bit of a transition stage, she has grown out of 90% of her 0-3 mo clothes, but the majority of her 3-6 mo clothes are too big. I put these jeans on and just about died laughing—they almost came up to her armpits! But of course she is cute in whatever she wears! After our house hunt in St. George last weekend, Breah’s routine was all out of whack. I was cooking dinner Sunday and thought Breah was playing happily on the floor. We heard a little bit of whining, and then all of the sudden it was silent. Poor girl must have been exhausted and had played herself to sleep. I’ll never win any awards for sleep training, but every now and then if I catch her at the right time, I can just lay her down and she’ll put herself to sleep. This was my favorite doll when I was a kid and it has always just sat in the corner of her crib, but one day as she was “going to sleep” I noticed her talking to the doll. So now when she’s in a good enough mood I lay them down for naps together. Brandon went in to get her the other day and she had wiggled her arms out and was playing with it, they are such good friends!

This next series is Breah waking up. We swaddle her to go to sleep, so this is her after being freed: first the arms (don’t you love that face?), then the legs, and then she’s ready to play.

4 comments:

Josh said...

Hooray for johnny jumpers! What date are you guys hoping to be moved down to St. George by?

Kelly A. said...

Cute! She is getting so big! I love checking your blog and staying caught up on what's going on with you and your darling family! To answer your question, my sister-in-law made most of Talia's bows and then some are from Sugar and Spice Boutique up here in Logan. I want to learn how to make them, though!

Anonymous said...

Breah is just adorable you guys! We're excited that you guys are moving down here! You'll love it! It's practially Spring already!
~Healy's

Rusty and Tara said...

So did you guys find a house??? When is the big move going to take place? AFTER a trip to Colorado???? hehehe