


Yesterday, Breah was blessed at our Sacrament Meeting here in Fillmore. Besides the snow that didn't allow some family to attend, it was a nice day. Breah didn't like being cuddled and circled by a bunch of strangers and let everyone know of her discust. After the blessing was over she won everyone’s heart with her big smile. We appreciate all of our family that braved the weather and came and supported us on Breah's big day. We are also grateful for the many calls of support from those who couldn't make it. It was a neat day and a real blessing everyone was able to arrive home safely.


2 comments:
It snowed like crazy on Talia's blessing day too! I think our two little girls were meant to be friends:) She looks beautiful and I L-O-V-E that black and white picture of her with mommy!!
Breah looks so adorable! I am sad we missed her blessing! You guys are moving to St. George? When were you going to tell me! I thought you were supposed to be coming to Logan! That stinks! No, I'm teasing (It only stinks for us)! Congrats on the job Brandon! That will be pretty fun!
Post a Comment