Friday, April 25, 2008
I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home
"I'm so glad when Daddy comes home, glad as I can be! Flap my arms and screech for joy and grab onto his tag," sings Breah when her daddy comes home for lunch. Brandon has to wear this lanyard with his ID on it, and when he leans down to pick up Breah it's the first thing she sees. I think she could chew on it for hours if she could just figure out how to get it over his head! We love our Daddy and both look forward to seeing him at lunch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
So cute! I love the special bonds between dads and little girls!! ANd her hair poking up in he pictures below where she is eating-she is just soooo dang cute!
ummm...home for lunch? That's like my ultimate dream come true. Lucky ducks.
I must say that your little girl gets cuter everytime I see pics of her! hey, here's my blog of my time in NY. lifeofabyers.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment