So after weeks without internet, I'm once again connected to the world. I never really realized how much I depend on it until I went without it for so long! And now we have high speed! How spoiled am I? Anyway, I just wanted to share this cute pic of my little ray of sunshine! I was in the store the other day and saw all these cute hats, and figured it would be a good investment. She doesn't have much hair, and therefore I am constantly trying to protect her head from getting sunburned. So I tried them on her and everytime I put one on her head she busted up laughing. People were peeking around the isle just to see what was so funny, which brings me to my next thought.
Most of you who know me well know that I don't care to be center of attention, but I have to admit, I love all the attention that Breah gets. At first it was a little weird to have complete strangers coming up and admiring my baby, but you get used to it, and heck, who can blame them? We walked to Smith's one day and I was buying all the Cadbury eggs that were left after Easter (there were none--I had to settle for a Nestle Golden Egg, and it just wasn't the same) and this older couple comes up to me and starts telling me all about their grandson and how Breah is so alert for her age (I think by 5 months most kids are) and then the lady gets one of those quacking duck puppets and starts trying to make Breah laugh. Then a lady in JoAnn's started picking out fabric for a quilt for my sweet little girl. I seriously don't take her anywhere without someone stopping to talk. Maybe there are just lots of friendly people in St. George? The only downside to all this attention is the fact that if she is not wearing a bow as big as her head, everyone thinks she is a boy! And no little girl wants to be confused with a boy, so I always try to have something in the place of hair when we go out.


5 comments:
Loving the new background. Great choice Brandon. Too many girls in the house apparently.
CUTE!! our blog is working again..i don't know what happened!
Oh she's cute! Don't know if she will be able to wear those capri's when she comes this weekend! Oh the weather looks so nice! We think of you every night when we watch the weather on the news.
If I was a stranger, I'd tell you what a cute kid you have! She is darling! I miss her (and you guys) so much! Can't wait to see you all!
Get used to it in Saint George... I am not saying this to brag, really, but every time I take my kids anywhere in Saint George, I get all sorts of compliments. A majority of them are older couples, who probably retired here, and are really missing their grandkids, because they live somehwere else. So everytime they see a little baby, they are all over it. But I do have to admit, Breah is really cute!
Post a Comment