Monday, December 29, 2008

Learning Animals

While driving in the car Breah entertained herself with her books. Have I mentioned how much she loves books? She is always carrying them around, reading them outloud, or ripping them off the shelf. This particular book has a tiger cub in it, which she confuses with a cat. For like 20 minutes in the car we heard "meow meow", until I got the camera, of course, but you can kind of get the idea.

Then while we were in Vernal, we used this fish aquarium as a night light, and it didn't take long before every time we entered the bedroom Breah would say, "feesh" (I'm not very good at spelling it the way it sounds). Once again, the video isn't the best documentation of her first words, but it's the best we could do, if she sees the camera its over. She also knows duck, but we are working on the others!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my... she meows?! How cute. Looks like Christmas was amazing!