I have to brag, and I know some of you may hate me after this but check out my loot! Old Navy was giving away $5 off Valentines so friday me and Breah went and grabbed a few. I went thinking I could get a couple clearance items for Breah for next year. I made my first purchase for $0.23 and got 3 shirts. Then I walked next door to Staples for a minute, and went back. My plan was to do it myself twice and then Brandon was going to meet us there after canning and he could go through a couple times. But on my second transaction, the lady in front of me was doing one after another. So I asked the Old Navy employee if we could really do that and she handed me a stack of valentines to color while I was in line. Well, I only had 3 more shirts so I grabbed a basket and went back to work, making Breah color while I hunted. To make a long story short, 21 transactions later I ended up with 45 items for Breah to wear for the next 4 years. Yes, I bought clear into 5T, but I figured for less than 23 sents an item it was worth it. 45 items for $11! If I had been smarter I would have stocked up on baby clothes for gifts or future children but I'm glad I got out when I did cuz while I was checking out the manager came and told the cashier that from then on they could only do one per customer. I have to admit I feel slightly guilty, but it was a totally legit deal, so only slighty.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
What an awesome shopper you are! I love a great deal.
WOW!!! You got so much stuff!!! Thats awesome. Cute clothes too!!! Now, I am impressed with your ribbon box. I was never cringing, I understood as soon as you said, "Breah" thats how most of my things aren't back in their place... Isaac! Cute page, your doing such a darling job on it... I'm regretting not starting the project now!
Totally awesome! Yay, I'm so happy for you! I always buy clothes for the next year at the end of each seaon. I just have to make sure to put it in my special drawer so I don't forget about them...lol.
Awesome. Let's hope you have girls forever just like us.
I do hate you a little! Why did I not know about this??? Breah will be the best dressed kid around!
HEY! I just read this post and seriously CANNOT believe that! Is that deal still going on? Man, I wish I knew about it! I am a shop-a-holic and LOVE to get good deals!! awesome! cute blog!
Great deal! I'm jealous.
Post a Comment