
Another week come and gone...I can't believe February is almost over! It's been a busy week for us with all kinds of visits and what not. We decided we really like living in St. George. A lot more people pass through here than Logan, and it seems to be more of a vacation destination than Fillmore (with the exception of the Enloe's)! We sure love it when our friends and family stop in to say hi! Above is my favorite pic of the week: Breah kissing her great Grandpa Craig. She was so excited to have them here this morning I couldn't get her to hold still long enough to get dressed. Shortly after they left we got to go to lunch with my aunt Robyn, and G&G Dansie will be here tomorrow. We also had Brandon's aunt Sandra and uncle Kay visit on Sunday. Aren't we spoiled! Anyway here's my pics from the week

6 comments:
what a cute picture...and an awesome keepsake!
love that pic!
great composition on your P365 LO--we sent a present with G&G for that cutie pie!
Oh my goodness! What a sweet picture! Grandpa just eats that up! We are so lucky that our kids have grands and great grands that they know and are parts of their lives.
Thanks! I know, we will really miss you guys! Maybe we can meet up in V-town or St. George sometime before we leave! That would be fun if you could visit us up there! Breah is so cute! Miss you guys!
For some reason I can't enlarge the smaller pictures, but what I can see are great.
Grandpa loved how Breah was so attentive to him. That is so cute.
Love your picture with Breah and her Grandpa. Very sweet. Thanks for stopping by today, sorry it was crazy and for the hug last night. It meant alot and I just wanted to tell you thanks. You are a good friend and I hope to keep you close, even if I'm further away.
Post a Comment