We'd like for you to meet Breah's bedtime buddies, or as she calls them, her "friends."
Top, left to right: Elmo, Cow, Pooh, "Hoho Elmo," Teddy Ruxpin, Pwigett. Bottom: Bun Buns, Kitty, Baby Sammy, Minniemouse, Big Bird, and Gora. Not shown are the 27 books at the foot of her bed and 5 blankets, most important being the fuzzy blue one I bought for Baby Bro that Breah can't live without. If anyone of them is missing we're in trouble. She can take inventory in the pitch black, even for the books, and won't rest til everyone & everything is accounted for. Cute? Sometimes, but more often then not, it's a nightmare! The other night she didn't get to bed til 10:00 because we were frantically looking for Dora. I get so fed up with the books. I used to threaten her that if she came out one more time I would box them all up and she'd never see them again, but lets be honest, that's one I was not going to follow through on. So my new thing is every time she comes out I take away a friend. I gave her 2 warnings, and the third time she can running out, I had to take Teddy. I didn't hear a peep after that. We'll see if it continues to work, I'm a little affeared what will happen if I take a more treasured friend away.
Yes, her sleeping habbits have improved, but she can still drive me crazy some days. I think Sundays really throw us off. We seem to do good till then, then it takes us til wed to get back on track. The timer has recently become my best friend. I can usually set it and get her to do just about anything. I don't mean to complain. I love this little cheeseball. She keeps us laughing 90% of the time and is usually a joy to be around. Here she is reading scriptures to Baby Lucy before brushing her teeth and putting her to sleep. She's telling her about baby Moses in the river.
She loves to be outside. I don't know how you northerners do it. How do you keep your kids inside day after day? 24 hours and we are dying. We found this beauty (a slide AND a table, all in one trip!!!) at the DI. Best $5 I ever spent as it provides hours of entertainment and exercise, rain or shine.
Above (I hate that blogger has changed it so I can't move my pics around without editing html anymore): Breah showing off her pretty hearts we painted for V.Day. When you mix all the colors you can hardly tell they're are even painted. This is her new camera face, isn't it lovely?And thanks to all who sent her valentines. It made her feel so special to know that she is loved. She carried some of them in her back pocket for weeks. In case we missed you here is ours:



10 comments:
GOTTA LOVE THAT GIRL, AND HER GANG!!!!! I'M GLAD THAT SHE TAKES SUCH GOOD CARE OF ALL OF THEM...AND SUCH A GOOD HELPER WE LOVE YOU BREAH!!!!
Yes, we got her valentine to us. Very Cute!!!!
How does she get into bed with all of her "friends" and books?
What a funny little girl.
How would it be to have such a big helper? Maybe she needs to give lessons to her uncles an aunt. Smile!!
Daphne has a similar host of "friends". It is aggravating! I love that she always wants to help you. Encourage that behavior!
She is just so cute! Seriously! That is funny about her friends and books! You have a Teddy Ruxpin? I used to love that! How have you guys been? Hope you are doing well! Miss and love ya!
O shaylah she is so cute. wel to answer ur question it is a dog park next to it were dogs can run around in a fences area. but it is called the fire house park is the real name. and yes we nedd to get together I know i have not been the best of niebor in the world(sorry cant spell) but i am going to try better talk to u later can cant wait till ur little boy gets here. best of luck
Poor thing, she could probably sleep better if she didn't have such a hideous pillowcase. love ya all, can't wait to see you!!!!
LOL! She is so cute! Arwen likes to pretend she is sick so she can get the "pink medicine" as she calls the antibiotics she got a couple of weeks ago. I love her little gang. Looks like she has quite a full bed. :)
I feel your pain. Josh also has 5 blankets. And Halle has about 20 animals in her bed. Love the valentine!
Breah is so funny. How hilarious that she sleeps with all that stuff!! Sounds like you are learning some good tricks for negotiating with her! Isn't parenting so full of adventure? :) You are a cute mom, Good luck the next few weeks. Can't wait to hear all about your adventures with baby #2!!
Post a Comment