As you may or may not know, last weekend Brandon got to take an exciting business trip to the land of 1000 lakes, Minnesota, for an interview/job training. So we headed up north Saturday morning and stopped at the house to mow the lawn & get the sprinkling system up and running, and of course, to stretch our legs. We pay good money to have such a handy rest stop, so we need to get as much use out of it as we can (although all th utilities are shut off so it doesn't make much of a potty stop) and then went on to AF to visit with the fam there. Sunday morning we got up and headed to SL where we got to spend some time with my Mom and take her out for Mothers Day. We sure are lucky to have such wonderful mothers (and Grandmothers!) in our lives--thank you all for all you do and for your wonderful examples! It was my first official Mother's Day, and let me just say, I have the best job in the world! I am so grateful for the priveledge of being a mother to the most adorable little girl in the world, she makes it all worth while! I'm also grateful for a super husband who loves me and supports me, I couldn't do any this without him! It was a great day and I'm so excited to start my photography class next month (I told you he was great)!Sunday night we stayed at the Martins in Bountiful and got to talk to my cousin Brandon who is serving a mission in Washington, then Monday morning it was off to the airport with Brandon. Breah and I hung out with Robyn and then Tuesday was project day with the aunties! We made big 24 inch clocks and they all turned out beautiful--I love project days, we should have more of them! This is what the clocks look like


2 comments:
Welcome Home Brandon! I think we need to have a clock project day after I move....
That clock is so cool, I can't believe you made it! You are so cute and crafty. You and Tami should start a cute little business together--you'd make millions!
Brandon, what is this about an interview in Minnesota???? BURRRRRR......
Post a Comment