Friday, June 27, 2008

It's that time...again!

Well, one more week til Grandma and Grandpa Dansie come home! We couldn't be more excited! Thanks for all your advice on stranger danger, we are crossing our fingers that she won't act up when she meets G&G. I left Breah with a sitter twice this week and we are both still alive! I left her with my visiting teacher on Monday for 2 hours, and then it took me an hour to calm her down, but it went much better Wed. My friend Ashlee was AWESOME with her. I left her for two hours again so I could get some painting done and then called to see how she was doing. When she didn't answer, of course I panicked and ran over to make sure everything is ok (ok, so maybe our separations are pretty tramatic for me too) and they weren't there! Turns out they were having so much fun they went to the mall! She was pretty sad when I finally went to get her (3 whole hours!) but she was tired and hungry so we'll blame it on that! She even gave Breah a pedicure, we'll definetely have to use her again!

Anyway, tomorrow is the big move, and hopefully our last move for a long time! Breah is looking forward to planting herself for longer than 4 months this time, and I'm just realizing that the bigger she gets the harder it is to move! She's been such a big helper through it all! Now that she's mastered crawling she has decided that she prefers to be standing. Yesterday I was packing up her books and she was taking them out of the box almost as fast as I could put them in. Look what a big girl she is (yes, I had to take it from every angle):

(Also notice all the tissues in the background...that is Breah's absolutely favorite thing to play with, right up there with the cell phone and the remote, and following close behind those...a hanger. So why do we have so many toys? I ask myself the same question daily.)


Well, as soon as I get the computer packed up we will be just about done packing. Brandon is coming home after lunch (he's been working 12 hour days this week) so we can get our house clean enough to move into, and then get this house cleaned. Our carpet didn't come in in time, so we are mostly just moving everything into the garage until we can get it laid--which means no computer so if you don't hear from us for a while you know why! And, I know you all want to see our new house, but I'm not taking any pictures til it looks presentable, so you are just going to ahve to wait!

One last thing, I'm sure you are all just dying to see my homework from this week--night shots! I cheated though, these were taken at 3:00 yesterday afternoon in my garage. Last night was the last night of my class so I'm on my own from here! Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Mike Alexis & Grayson said...

How exciting and exhausting at the same time! Good luck with the move! Can't wait to see pictures. I can't believe Breah is standing! She is such a doll

Ashley and Brett said...

Your making us a wait a long time to see these pictures! I'm excited for you, good luck with the move. Guess we will all be lifting heavy things tomorrow! Can't wait to come take a vacation and see your house! (and you guys of course!) Give Breah a kiss and hug from me and Isaac and we will see you next week! YEAH!!!

LindsaySampson said...

Oh good luck! I hate moving, but you'll get there. We want to see pictures.

G&G Martin said...

We are excited that you have finally got things ready to move into your new house. Yes, wee would like to see pictures too, but of course will wait like everyone lese. This eweek-end is a big one with the Dansies coming home too. Hope you have a wonderful reunion and 4th of July. Love you guys
Wow, standing already. She will be walking before you know it and then look out. SMILE!!

Rusty and Tara said...

You guys lead a busy busy life! I can't wait to see pics of the new house, but more importantly, I can't wait to see pics of Nancy and LaMont! I am so happy they are home. My mom was totally smitten with Breah--she couldn't stop talking about how totally cute she is!