Tuesday, September 16, 2008

30 Pictures in 30 Days



So I'm finally getting around to Skye's challenge, a picture a day for 30 days (or something along that line). I think the real challenge for me will be to only take one picture a day (today I fail). And, you may not get them one day at a time, and I may have to take a break while away in Illinois, but I am going to do my best.


Day 1:


Today we had a major rain storm. Breah wanted to be outside so bad, but i did not want to get soaked (i did my hair all curly today and didn't want to have to mess with it before mutual--call me lazy but i only do my hair once a day). When I closed the door she just screamed and pounded on it, so I finally gave in, and we tried watching from the front door, but it was coming straight at us and I didn't want to get the carpet all wet, so we went to the back. The house protected us for a while but then the direction on the rain/wind changed. Here is my favorite shot. She got drenched, as did my floor, but that's ok cuz it needed to be mopped anyway.

1 comment:

Harvey Family said...

That is so fun! I love her little tongue sticking out. She is a doll!