Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Day 2

I actually did not take 1 single picture today! And for that I went out and bought myself and Oreo shake from Artic Circle. But, I am committed to at least posting a picture for every day, so here's some I've been meaning to do for couple weeks (sorry about the sideways pic, I'm tnking these straight from the camera and I don't know how to rotate them):




I finally got all Breah's shelves hung in her room, which means we finally have at least one room in our house that is completely finished! Hooray! Hanging pictures/shelves has got to be one of my least favorite things to do. In our last house I think I finally hung our wedding pictures about 2 months before we moved. I think it was actually around the same time Brandon was interviewing down here. We kind of joke that as soon as everything is finally in place we will move again, because really that's how it's been. So...if anyone wants to come decorate my house for me you are more that welcome! But, I must admit, I am quite pleased with the way Breah's room turned out. I love the stripes. I think pink and all this girly stuff is kinda starting to grow on me!

4 comments:

Ashley and Brett said...

Shay her room is so darling! I'm so excited to finally see SOMETHING of your house! I'm always looking at the background in your pictures!!! I have gotten an idea of what your floors and floor boards look like!
I LOVE the pink, is that paint? And how did you do it so perfect? If I ever have a girl, you are so coming over to help me! Its darling.

Kyndi said...

The room turned out so cute! If I can ever make a decision on what beds we want for the girls' room then I too, will have a completely decorated room!!

Brett and Diane said...

Hey Shaylah! What an adorable room. I just found your blog I was so excited to see some pictures of you and your very cute family. We have a blog you'll have to check us out sometime.

brettericksonfamily.blogspot.com

Whitney Blake said...

How cute is her room... I love it!!