Monday, March 2, 2009

Week 8


I can't believe it's already March! This year is really flying by! Here is week eight, finally. I think I need lessons in digital scrapbooking. It never turns out the way I want it to, which is one reason I'm never on time. I finally just gave up. I figure it's more important that I get it done, don't you think? Well don't get your hopes up for this week being on time either, I've been too sick to even take pictures. I'm on the mend now though! Maybe sometime soon I'll even come up with a good old fashioned post for the Grandmas!

2 comments:

Alecia said...

these little updates are the cutest idea. HOW ARE YOU? I talked to your husband at church a little bit. I hope you are doing better. I felt so bad when you called that day. That must be so hard, I can't even imagine. Yes, of course we can reschedule! I would love to anytime. I'm really open whenever also. I would prefer doing it around 4 ish because it's the best light, I think. You let me know when is good for you! I can't wait!

Dustin & Angie Drake said...

I think your page turned out way cute! Don't give up on learning to do your pages, I like learning from you.