I had every intention of dying Easter eggs this year, but life happened and it wasn't at the top of my priority list. Instead, I settled for Chocolate covered peanut butter rice krispy treats and cake pops. They tasted better than plain old hard boiled eggs anyway...although I could use an egg salad sandwich today...maybe we'll get around to dying some eggs late this week, who knows. My cake pops weren't nearly as pretty as the originals, but they sure tasted good! I had to take a picture of my egg mold, it by far my favorite purchase all season. I bought it to make homemade reese's, but alas, the peanut butter filling still sits in the fridge. I sure made my egg molding easy though! If I ever find a mini version I'll be all over that!


7 comments:
Those look so yummy! I love the egg mold that you have. That thing is awesome!
Shaylah-you are such a little Martha Stewart! :)
Super super cute! You have to give me the directions on how to make!!! Looks sooo yummy!
You are Martha! I wish I lived next to you... those look so delicious!
sweet!!! how cool is that! i totally want these recipes! how fun.
Yum! You are always making such cute treats.
yum yum, makes me hungry..would like to be at your house
Post a Comment