Monday, April 13, 2009

Fun in the sun

Last Tuesday Breah and I met up with some friends for lunch at the splash pad. It was such a beautiful day and Breah had a blast playing in the water with her friends while I tried to visit with some of mine (it was harder than you might think, all of our kids were constantly going in opposite directions). We packed a lunch of sandwiches, string cheese, and apples & peanut butter--Breah prefers to lick the peanut butter off the apple and soon decided the apple wasn't even necessary. The lady next to us thought she was rather amusing, I'm just glad she's getting some kind of protien in her diet!

I really like using Picasa to make these collages, but I wish I could figure out how to rearrange the pics, for example, I kept trying to make that bottom right pic a dominant pic instead of another, which I ended up removing from the collage to make that one as big as it...any one know how to do this?

1 comment:

gamma said...

So CUTE I love the picture of her and her little friends, such cute bathing beauties, you are a good photographer (I know that is not proper english) cute cute cute.