Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Farm Frenzy

Well, I'm finally just about caught up! After our fun week in Vernal we headed back to AF for a couple more days. It sure is nice to be able to break up the drive a little bit! So Tuesday morning we went with LaMonte and Nancy to watch the kids at swimming lessons, and then went home for lunch and naps and then we were off to the farm at Thanksgiving Point.
The goats were by far the most interactive. The kids all had a blast feeding them corn and would even let the goats eat it right out of their hands--except Breah. When she saw that the goats were getting food she immediately thought she needed food too. So while everyone else was watching, feeding, petting, and even holding the goats, Breah was busy feeding herself a fig newton (these were a life saver on the road, too). So typical of my girl, she loves her food and if she isn't getting it fast enough she'll let you know! Breah wasn't a huge fan of sitting on the pony until it started going, then I guess she decided it wouldn't be so bad and was quite happy for about two rounds before diving off. Baby steps though, right?
I am in love with this picture--I just can't get enough of that pretty little face and I love the way the light is hitting her--don't you just wanna eat her up? She's such a sweetie!
Towards the end of our outting she actually started to take an interest in things...especially the geese. She found them quite fascinating and was only a little afeared when they started honking. We had such a fun day with all the cousins. Breah is a pretty lucky girl to have so many cute kids to play with on both sides of the family...we just wish we lived closer! Thanks for a fun vacation everyone!
And I had to throw in one last picture...I mentioned Breah loves to eat but her newest thing is feeding everyone else. We've practicing holding her own spoon but she is usually more interested in trying to it in our mouths than her own and she's always trying to share her food with the nearest taker. I don't Squiggle minded much though...now if only they were that good about sharing their toys!

1 comment:

Ashley and Brett said...

Once again, you have pictures I so want!!! I love that picture of Breah feeding squiggle. Thats too cute!