
Friday morning we headed up to see the cabin. It was recently enclosed after the break-in so we wanted to go check it out. It looks much better now with a new ceiling and windows but it's still in need of a lot of TLC and repairs. The drive was nice except that one of the rich cabin owners has run power lines all the way up the mountain so now you have power lines everywhere you look. Wouldn't it be nice to have that kind of money? I think I could find a better use for it though. We did see some deer and even some elk crossing the road. There were a ways away before I finally got the picture though.

Anyway, it was so good to get up there and hang out for a couple hours. I really miss that place. It was the first of many adventures there for Breah. I think she may enjoy it as much as I do someday. She just kept looking around, taking it all in. She loved the singing fish so much that we were all singing "Take me to the river, drop me in the water. . ." the rest of the day. We went on a little hike up to the water tank to a little grove of quakies and this hammock. Breah loved it but I think it might be time to get a new one--we had to hold all the holes closed so she didn't fall through.

There are so many new things in this world she has yet to explore, but at least now we can check of pine trees, Indian paintbrush, quaking aspens, Mormon crickets (no picture, they are too ugly), and butterflies. Breah loved to touch the pine needles and the flowers but wasn't a huge fan of having them shoved in her face. They probably really do stink, but how would I know?
Did you know that there are over 3,000 wildflowers found in Utah? My mom has set out to capture as many as she can. These are a few from around the cabin yard...only two thousand nine hundred and something left to go!
3 comments:
I haven't checked blogs in so long! I had a lot of catching up to do! Breah is just so dang cute! We have to exchange pics, some of those at the parade are just too cute! I keep forgetting about the amazing balloon! I'll have to write that down.
I love those pictures of you with your baby. She is SO pretty!
That video cracks me up! It made me laugh that Trevor or Jace said, "You could put this on your blog!". Funny! Glad I got to see you for a little bit while you were in Vernal. How was the movie?
Post a Comment