Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Egg wreath
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog is headquarters for updates letting you know when to check out the real thing. If you don't currently have access to our private blog, dansiefamchronicles.blogspot.com, leave us a comment with your email and we'll get you added!
13 comments:
I love it!But you know tthat allready. I was there. Ha ha.
They turned out so cute! Good work-
I LOVE it! They look so adorable. You should have posted a How To so that we could copy.=)
Thanks again for inviting me, I had fun and I love the way they all turned out, so cute!!
Those are so fun! i wanna do it! How do you do it???
I am making a list of all the crafts you have to show me when/if you guys make it out here next week...get ready!!
yay!!!! that picture is so awesome and dorky! They did turn out way cute. yours is my fave. Now, I wanna make a mini one :) Thanks for inviting me. that was a blast!
so cute, I think I need one too :)
They turned out really cute! YOu should post the directions.
Yes you should post a how-to because my front door is completely undecorated right now! I need something cute and colorful!
You are so clever!!!! I wish you were here or I was there! Maybe I'll have to attempt his one! I'll have to call Em and convince her to do it with me!
They turned out so cute!! Sorry about not making it there. I should have called, but I was feeling quite poorly.
I'm sorry I missed it, they are very very cute! I feel like I feel off the earth. It was fun reading your blog and getting back in the loop. The more I read about you the more I like you. You are so funny and fun!
Post a Comment