
My cute friend Alecia was so kind to "practice" her photography skills on Breah. I don't know about you but I think she did a great job! We had so much fun! Here's a peek at the result, click here to see more! Enjoy!
This blog is headquarters for updates letting you know when to check out the real thing. If you don't currently have access to our private blog, dansiefamchronicles.blogspot.com, leave us a comment with your email and we'll get you added!

13 comments:
Freaking ridiculously adorable. Great pics. It helps that Breah is a cutie-pie!
Breah is sooo cute!! I can't believe how big she is. So fun!
I think they turned out so cute! I love the color combination that you dressed her in.
These are so cute, makes me happy if it is a girl!
Shay these turned out so darling!!!!
What a model! How lucky are you to have a friend that can do that. I don't know how you could pick just one picture to post on your blog they were all so adorable and pefrect. Brett was in the room when we were looking at Breah's pictures and he keep saying how much she looked like you.
What great pictures!
WOW! I love them all! Your friend has a great eye, super talented!
Adorable, sweet, sweet pics. she is so cute..just like her mother, I can't beleive how much she looks like you Shaylah
I'll join with everyone else and say just how cute Breah is! I'm so glad that we've already bethrothed our children! Breah can even choose between Issac & Sam - that was she still has options! JK She is so adorable though! We'll be coming through St. George in about a month - hopefully we can meet up!
yay! I'm glad you like them! That age is sort of hard cause they don't sit still, But she is SOOOO cute, so it wasn't hard. That was so much fun, thanks. I made you a CD of all of them. (the ones I edited and all the originals) I need to get that to ya!
So cute! I can't get over how much she looks like her mom! Lucky girl!
I'm having flash backs of when you were a baby Shay, it's okay Brandon, I think she looks like you too.
Can I get some copies?
Wicker chairs my favorite.
Post a Comment