Thursday, March 26, 2009

Week ?

I'm such a slacker I don't even know what week it is...Here are my picks from the last week...I haven't been doing so good lately. Time to start getting creative I guess, we do pretty much the same thing every day! And I just realized I never posted the previous week, so I'll put them here too! (You'll have to use your deductive reasoning again, I can't figure out to get picasa to put these in the right order)
Thursday, March 19th: We had the most beautiful weather for a few days (in the 80's) last week, and after story time I let Breah play in the water for a minute. She was a little unsure at first but it wasn't long before I couldn't get her to leave. It was lunch/nap time so I promised we would come back when we could stay longer. After Breah's nap we met up with my friend Shay and her kiddos at the splash park for some refreshing fun in the sun, and Dad even got to join us for a while too.

Friday: Yes, she is almost 18 months old, and yes, she still prefers to be swadled at times. Sometimes if she's too wound up to lay right down and go to sleep we have to resort to tying her down so she knows she's not getting out of a nap. It works like a charm every time. Lately she has a fettice with her feet being completely covered. I'll lay her blanket over her, kiss her, and leave the room and 10 minutes later here her in there whining/struggling. So I go in to "reset" her, and she's holding her feet in the air telling me, "Mom, help, you know I can't go to sleep with my feet sticking out" and sure enough, as soon as they are sufficiently covered she's off to sleep.

Saturday: I forgot to take a pic but we took Breah to her friend Jamin's bday party at the park. Breah loves the park. Breah loves the park even more with friends, and when one of those friends brings a giant Diego filled with suckers she really, really, loves the park, as long as she isn't required to take a stick to any big scary dudes...

Sunday: I got a wild hair and decided to be all domestic and attempt to make cinniman rolls fom scratch. I made half plain, and half with apples. THe apple kind were enjoyable, the others, barely edible. But I did it, and it was fun, so that's all that matters!

Monday: Breah devouring one of the giant marshmallows from Jamin's party. It was so big it kept her busy for an hour and I still threw half of it away. That's one big marshmallow!

Tuesday: The littlest helper, wiping down the walls with her wipes. Now you see why I have to hide them, eh?

Wedneday: My oh so shiny sink, see her sparkle? Fly Lady was right, it does make me smile, so much so that I want to show it to the whole {blogging} world! Now to keep it that clean...

Thursday, March 12: Whoops, no pic, so I'll throw in one from Friday. Sometimes Breah will end up with two binks in her bed, this is how I found her when I went to get her...silly girl!

Friday the 13th... We had a coupon for B1G1 free sundaes at Baskin Robins so we went on a family date, and as you might imagine, Breah devoured them, even to the point of licking the bowl when we were done.

Saturday: We got our garden in. We crammed tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, green peppers, jalepenos, and zucchini all in our little plot of dirt...hopefully they will still grow!

Sunday: Breah's realizing that dirt can be kinda fun, as long as you don't get any on your hands!

Monday: Breah has a nightlight that's got an automatic sensor and comes on when it's dark, well Breah discovered she can use her belly button to turn it on, it was a hoot!

Tuesday: Saint Patty's day. We didn't really do much to celebrate this year, besides wearing our green, but we did make some most delectable cake pops with green sprinkles for girls night! Breah wasn't so sure about licking the beaters at first but finally warmed up to the idea after repeated demonstrations from the expert (me, of course).

Wednesday: Yum, spagetti. Breah's such a picky eater but canned spagetti is one thing she has no problem with.

8 comments:

Emilee said...

I see your shiny sink and yummy cinnamon rolls. Oh Breah is getting so big, I miss her--great pics though.

Dustin & Angie Drake said...

I love your weekly updates. It's such a great way to journal. I think I might have to steal your idea.

Ashley and Brett said...

Ok, when we come to St. George we have to plan a trip the splash park! Every picture I see of it looks like so much fun and I think Isaac would totally enjoy it! And apple cinnamon rolls?? mmm, I think I want to make them now!! Add that to your treat blog!! :) I miss Breah, I think I tell you every time. But she is just so dang cute!

Chiemi said...

Whew! That was quite a recap! I love the picture of Breah mixing. Completely adorable!

Kyndi said...

k-I have people wanting to buy form so I'll have them buy from you...I'll call you later! I thought you were coming out sometime...when is that? Love and miss ya'll...

Ambrea said...

That cracks me up about Breah's feet...Brigs does weird stuff like that too! Gotta love the fun quirky kid stuff. I'm so proud of you for doing FLY Lady, I've been doing it lately too and also wanting to blog about it. We should start our own little facebook group or something...

Pickle said...

I love the shiny sink! And my favorite Breah pictures, her holding the mixer and that she still loves to be swaddled. So cute!

gamma said...

I really enjoy your blog, and all the cute pictures, it would be hard to pick a favorite I just enjoy them all, it really brightens my day to see and hear about your days, I don't get too much news just here alone all day, so keep blogging. love ya all and hurry out this way.