Here are the rules:
1)post these on your blog
2)answer the six "8" items
3)let each person know by leaving them a comment on their blog
PS these are not in order
8 Favorite tv shows
1. MONK--my alltime favorite, I'm obsessed
2. The Office
3. Lost
4. Big Bang THeory
5. Everybody loves Raymond
6. King of Queens
7. American Idol (the only reality tv show I can even stand)
8. I can't think of anymore
8 Things I did yesterday
1. showered
2. changed diapers
3. snuggled & loved my baby as much as i could
4. took temperatures and gave meds all day and all night
5. made dinner for a girl in the ward who when I showed up didn't know who i was...awkward.
6. made cookies
7. laundry & dishes
8. went to bed at 9:15--I needed that after only sleeping a total of 2 hours the night before.
8 things I look forward to
1. everyday I look forward to lunch and 5:15ish when Brandon comes home, except monday & tuesday, then I look forward to 8:30 when he comes home for longer than 5 minutes.
2. Going to AF & SL for some quality time with the aunties & Dansie fam
3. Playgroup on Wednesdays (missed it today) & walking with my friends
4. Summertime and all the fun that comes with it (i.e. family reunions, cousin camp, grandma(s) time, etc)
5. Spring--and adding new parks to our repertoire, especailly some with water.
6. Having no medical bills...someday
7. naptime
8. Paying off the WWW expo
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Olive Garden
2. Golden Spoon (yes it counts)
3. Parot Head
4. Pizza/Pasta factory
5. Something Chinese
6. Something Mexican
7. Anyone's house but my own
8. GMHOSD (Gma Martin's House of Sunday Dinners--stole that one from Kyndi)
8 Things on my wish list
1. For my whole family to be healthy
2. Canon Digital Rebel
3. Red Crumpler Million dollar home for #2
4. red cotton candy camera strap,
5. photography lessons from a pro
6. bikes & one of those cool little carts that hook onto the back for the little one
7. Dishes...oh wait I'm getting those with my christmas money! Yeah!
8. a maid
8 People I tag
1. Brin (now you know what your first post can be about!)
2. Trevor
3. Jace
4. and the first 5 people to read this that haven't already been tagged
5.
6.
7.
8. .
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
So does that mean I just got tagged? I new everthing you listed except 2 or 3 odd little tid-bits, Either your really predictable or I know you like a book!!!!!!!
I'm a little frightened for Breah--AreYOU?thinking about making that OVERLY orriginal "bonnett" for Easter maybe????? Be careful a hat like that could bring on another fever!!!!
G. Nellie
You and Kyndi are funny putting me on as a favorite place to eat. Am I classified as a resturant now???/
Post a Comment