
So I really want to learn to crochet and I found this cute pattern online (actually my SIL did, but I fell in love, thanks Em). Do you think Breah would wear it? Should I even bother? What do you think?
This blog is headquarters for updates letting you know when to check out the real thing. If you don't currently have access to our private blog, dansiefamchronicles.blogspot.com, leave us a comment with your email and we'll get you added!
5 comments:
i couldn't tell if you were serious! This is possibly one of the most distrubing hats I've ever seen!
I hope that you aren't serious, this would give anyone brain damage just holding their head up. Please start on simple things to crochet, like maybe a quilt??? now that would be a SMALL ?? little project. love ya
Okay, I thought I left a comment, but it's not here--so here it is again:
Seriously, do you think that was made for a normal baby, or one with three heads? That poor little thing, I hope his parents haven't caused him more damage that this!
Rob thinks it was made for a baby w/2 tumors on either side of his head and said I shouldn't laugh--but I can't help it LOL!
I guess it would keep her ears warm? Too funny.
oh my, can't wait to see her in it at church! I double dog, no, triple dog dare you!
Post a Comment