I know I've mentioned this before, but let me just remind you...Breah is all girl. Her most recent obsession: shoes, and more specifically, her black church shoes. She must be wearing shoes at all times. Last night the minute she got out of the bathtub she ran and got her shoes, sat down in the hall trying to get them on, then finally brought them to me and backed up into my lap so I could put them on her. But as you can see in the pic, this was all without clothes. It's a fight to get her dressed after baths, but I will fight for a diaper at least--so we let her run around in her diaper while Brandon and I are huddled under a blanket. Do kids have no sense of temperature?
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I love that Breah is all girl its so cute. There are swings in saint george. When the weather gets a little warmer we can have play group at differant parks and we will show you swings.
a girl after my own heart...
Cute, cute, cute. A girl she must be........
Oh how cute!
Post a Comment