Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Another Week Gone


It's been a cold and rainy week but today was warm enough to walk to the park and play for a while. On monday I found myself getting annoyed with the weather and had to laugh. If we were anywhere else I would have to endure indoor weather for at least a couple more months. I guess we've just been too spoiled this year. Maybe it's for the best, we need to prepare ourselves for real winter weather before we go up north next week! Anyway, here's my week's layout, and look--Breah is w. earing clothes this week!

9 comments:

Emilee said...

I love the pic of Breah playing in the rain spout; also the one w/the camera--like mother like daughter :)
Can't wait to see you next week, it's COLD!!!

Ashley and Brett said...

WOW, what a pretty dress shay! Where did you get it? Va va voom!!!! Can't wait to see you too!!! We'll have a ball! (Maybe you should bring your dress!?) Breah in the rain spout is one of my favorites too!

Kyndi said...

very cute! good job with the pic a day so far

Unknown said...

Once again so cute! Your my Hero! Yeah sorry about the Beverly thing. I have no Idea why it did that. I guess my mom was the last one on this computer. Sorry for the confusion!

gamma said...

Gee I love to see your blogs such a cute little girl (also her mother, way to go Shay) I love all the pictures so very fun..love to all.

sara said...

Are you in Young Womens? Is that what the New Beginnings values pagent was about? You need to email me some more info about that! What a fun idea! Our New Beginnings is next week and we are struggling with a way to present the values in a fun/interesting way!

Tara said...

I want to do a Values Pagent so I can get all dressed up! What fun! (although I don't know if they make too many maternity formals!)

Pickle said...

Wow, we look so good. I'm suprised our husbands weren't in the parking lot with a limo.... I can dream can't I!

Dave and Ashley Blackhurst said...

Dansie! Aish here...oh, how I've missed you over the years. You've got one cute family!