More random pics from Saturday: Breah having tea parties (she never forgets to say the prayer first), running (with her arms behind her, looking down) and spinning in circles. And below is Breah having a turn in Grandma's new hammock So we are finally recovering from our adventures in AF and Vernal. I don't know why traveling is so exhausting. Oh wait, maybe it's the sleepless nights, early mornings, and no nap days...really seemed to drain us both, but it is so worth it to be able to spend time with our family and not be home alone while Brandon's traveling for work. We spent Sunday with Brandon's parents and Brandon and his dad made us a nice dinner for Mother's Day. Then we said our goodbyes and LaMonte took Brandon to the airport. Monday Breah and I headed to Vernal for a few days. Here are some pics from our adventures
Monday: Breah enjoys being a big girl and typing on the computer and reading books while sitting on the garbage can like her cousins. She also has this strange fascination with carseats and trying to buckle herself in...even when it's just sitting in the driveway. She also had a ball playing Grandma's piano...it's a serious job that requires lots of concentration.
We ran into this lady from my mom's ward at Walmart, and she wanted to take the boys Geocaching around the neighborhood so we decided to tag along. I'm no expert on any of this but I can really see myself getting into it, it's kinda fun. This lady is hard core, she goes all over the country doing it, but I think it would be so fun to see what I could find right here! Breah was a good sport til she dumped water all over her, then with the wind I decided it was too cold so we headed back. It was fun just to be able to see all the fam. We spent some time with all the grands, and Kyndi and her girls, and even got to see a few good friends, but one of the best parts of the week was my mother's day present! Brandon chipped in the rest of the money for my camera! If you pay close attention to this blog you've probably already noticed there's something different about the pics....they aren't blurry any more! Yay! Now I need to get back into my picture a day, and even more important...start relearning all this SLR stuff! My next post will be a sampling of my expirimenting...I've got a long ways to go, but I'm so excited!


2 comments:
Sure enjoyed having you and Breah here for a few minutes. Thanks for your help with my computer and pictures. Really appreciate the lesson and time with you. You should have taken a oicture of Breah with here pants around her knees. Smile! Guess you had to be there and see it..
Garret likes to sit in carseats anytime it isn't in the car. He loves climing in them even when they are way to small for him, which most of them are...
Post a Comment