

My friend
Alecia took the cutest pics with a high chair awhile back so when I found this old thing at DI, I had to buy it. Mine didn't turn out half as cute as hers, mainly because I don't know what I'm doing (portraiture is new too me and I'm out of practice using manual mode anyway), but partly because I had an unwilling participant for a model. Funny story about those lilacs--I went out one night to scope it out and thought as long as I cut this big dead branch off, it would be the perfect height to take this pics. Well, when I went out the next morning, the big dead branch was still there, but the flowers that were at the right level were gone. I just figured I was crazy and moved the high chair clear into the feild til the flowers were where I wanted them, but then a lady at my mom's work admitted she came and cut them all off for her desk at school! (if you look closely on the left you can see the big dead brach and the hole where the flowers would have been) How rude! Oh well, my model didn't cooperate anyway so I can't be too upset about the flowers...
I'm also kind of fond of dandelions...they're pretty, yellow, and super easy to care for. In fact, I've always been partial to them, even when I was a wee little one, I thought our yard was the most beautifulerist of them all, because we had the most of these pretty little dandies.


More pretty flowers, if only I'd been there a day or too sooner, when they were perhaps a bit fresher...

9 comments:
What are you talking about? I think you photography is awesome. I'm glad I live down here so you can give me lessons :)
Good shots. See I told you you should do it professionally.
Those are great pictures! That is a great high chair. I love those wooden ones. They are so pretty!
You and Halle have something in common, she is also a big fan of the dandelion! (Mainly b/c it's the only flower I'll let her pick)
GREAT photography you are getting better every post, I can remember you and the dandelions, how you would pick them and bring me a most beautiful flower, and be given one by you it was "special" to me love ya all.
I love the first picture and lilacs too! My mom's favorite flower. And I'm jealous of your new camera! I want one!
Your pictures are beautiful. I am jealous of those who can take such beautiful photos and know just what angles to use.
Breah looks grown up in the first picture. Your flowers are beautiful.
YES SHAYLAH! YES, YES YES!! I love these pics! GREAT JOB!! how fun. I love the flowers. And the highchair. AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME! what mode are you shooting in? It looks like you know what you are doing to me!! Have you tried manual mode? Did you change your f-stop?? FABULOUS!
Post a Comment