Monday, January 25, 2010

Breah's House


I spent most of my December working on this house. Please don't look closely as I am NOT a sewer. Brandon humored me when I told him I wanted to do it but then his part turned out to be the masterpiece. The frame is made of PVC pipe and the roof and walls I made from some fabric I bought at DI. Though it's not quite like I imagined it, I'm happy with the way it turned out, especially considering I had no idea what I was doing. The most important part is that Breah loves it. If you want to come visit she will show you her house and her butterfy lights and she may even order you a sammich (lately it's become a drive up window...perhaps we've seen to many of those the last few weeks...).

7 comments:

Kelly A. said...

I love it!! Makes me want one of my very own :)

Chiemi said...

Good job!! That is so awesome!

Cassott Kinghorn said...

Way to be crafty Shay! :) I love it! Breah is so so cute!

Dustin & Angie Drake said...

I'm impressed with the result, too. Jake had a lot of fun playing in it. I can't wait to see your next sewing endeavors!

gamma said...

so dang cute Shay, looks like she is enjoying it as well she should it is very cute, what a cute Mom you are!!

Tara said...

I am totally impressed! And Breah is going to have hours and hours of fun!

Ambrea said...

I LOVE it! You are so creative! If I ever get my girl I'm totally copying you hehehe...actually a friend of mine awhile back was telling me that she found a pattern online to make a playhouse out of fabric and a cardtable?...I think your's looks more realistic though! Great job, Breah will have so much fun playing in there!