Friday, November 16, 2007
Bathtime Blues
Have you ever hated anything so much that you just cry yourself to sleep hoping that when you wake up it will all be over? Well, that is how Breah feels about baths. Either that or she fakes it hoping I will feel bad about interrupting her sleep (Hasn't worked yet though). I wish I could have taken a video, but I was a little tied up. Lucky for me she is quick to forgive. As soon as she was dressed she was happy and playful as can be and is now sleeping soundly in her bed. Today's bath was a special one cuz I got to take her O2 off! Life is so different when I only have a baby to carry and not the monitor and the O2 tank! I felt so free! This also allowed for me to dress her over her head for the first time! All things you other parents take for granted i'm sure, but it's all foreign to us right now! Anyway, here is so more pics of Breah without the tubes. I even got to take the stickers off and wash her poor little cheeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment