Friday, November 16, 2007

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kelly A. said...

Shaylah~ She is an ABSOLUTE DOLL!!! Every time I get on here, it just makes me that much more excited to meet our little girl! My due date is Wednesday November 21st, so any day now! We are soooo excited!! I love reading about your parenting experiences and looking at pictures of your sweet baby! Keep posting 'cause I want to keep reading this blog:)

Rusty and Tara said...

Aww...so fun to see her without the O2.

So, I was surfing the net just now looking for digital scrapbooking stuff to make a calendar for my dad and rusty's dad for their bdays (this is my annual gift as their bdays are in Jan) and I am looking at some pics and I see Elizabeth. And then I see Rob and Emily. Well, I go rooting around a bit and come to find out Emily and Char are the designers on this website! (a fact I'm sure you are aware of, but I didn't know!) That's so awesome! How long have they been doing that? Their stuff is way cute and way affordable. GO THEM!

Doug and Marilyn said...

AWE! She is getting cuter everyday! We are so happy for you guys.

Cordie said...

Hey, it is Cordie Tippets! Hopefully you remember me~ Your little girl is adorable! I was reading to see why she had the breathing tube and she had the same problem as our Ian did. He was on an I.V. for a week and oxygen. He was in me too long as well! It isn't very fun when you can't bring your baby home right away~ Hope you are doing well!