Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Viva Brasil!!
Here are some pictures of Breah wearing her outfit straight from Brasil. She wants to thank her Grandma and Grandpa for sending her such a cute outfit, and tell them she loves them very much. She also would like to thank her Great Grandma Dansie and Aunt Sandra for bringing it all the way to Fillmore. Don't be confused though, she is still learning Spanish from her Daddy. There needs to be another one in the family that speaks the divine language.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
So cute! I miss the days when Sabrina used to wear the little hand mittens so she didn't scratch herself. Glad to hear that she is doing better. The hiccup movie was hilarious too! I am wondering what sporting event Dansie is watching. Whatever it was, he looked tired!
Rusty was a little disturbed by your title. The "i" and the "l" of Brazil blend in with the multiple exclamation points, making it "Viva Bras" I must say, it got his attention....
Post a Comment