Here is a video of Breah's bath. As you can see, she doesn't like it very much.
Friday, November 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog is headquarters for updates letting you know when to check out the real thing. If you don't currently have access to our private blog, dansiefamchronicles.blogspot.com, leave us a comment with your email and we'll get you added!
3 comments:
So sweet. I miss the tiny tub. We can't wait to finally meet her!
Not that you have time for it but I tagged you...SO Sorry!
Hi Shaylah! Of course I remember you from our SOC classes. How exciting to have a new baby girl. She is adorable. I'm sure you are loving being a new mom. I feel like I just barely had Annie and she just turned one! Enjoy this sweet cuddly time (even though the lack of sleep is hard) because they grow TOO fast. You will soon find out. Fun to reconnect with you. I'll be checking back often. Congrats on your sweet baby girl
Post a Comment