Thursday, November 29, 2007

A New Bed, 1st Thanksgiving, and 3 Whole Years of Marriage!

I don't know why these pics weren't working, but I think i might have fixed it! Sorry, i'm just not very savvy with all this stuff! I gave up on the pics of the bed--it was taking too long and i've got too much to do, so just imagine a beautiful log bed.

The last couple of weeks have been rather eventful for our little family. A couple of weeks ago Brandon and I got my dream bed. I’ve always wanted one of my Grandpa Lanny’s custom made log beds, and now we have it. Grandpa and Brin (my lil’ sister) have been working for weeks on it and it turned out beautiful! I’m such a lucky girl! Maybe someday we’ll have a bigger bedroom to put it in, but as long as we can walk around it we can’t complain! Thanks Grandpa and Brin, we love it!
Brandon and I also celebrated our 3rd anniversary on November 20th! Three years doesn’t seem like a long time, but a lot can change! We went from being single to married, graduated from college, moved to Fillmore, bought a house, and had a baby—to name a few. Who knows what the next few years will bring!

For Thanksgiving we braved the outside world and took Breah to Vernal. She was an angel and slept the whole 4 hour ride, except to eat in Heber. We are hoping she is always that good in the car as she will probably be a traveling girl for most of her life. She was excited about meeting all the fam, especially her uncles Trevor and Jace, and wooed the crowd all weekend. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at Grandma Nellie’s with G&G Martin, the Martins, the Wilkens, the Enloes, and the Morales’. Sunday Breah got to talk with her Grandma and Grandpa in Brazil via the internet (Photo: The Flower meets G&G, bottom right). We had a great weekend, but learned that traveling with a baby is a lot more exhausting than it used to be, so we were glad to be home!

1 comment:

Paul or Lindsay said...

She's just about as easy to travel with as she will ever be! Enjoy it while it lasts! Glad you guys had a good time and sorry we couldn't come see you. I blame my first graders for our illness!! This darn job gets in the way of my life!