Thursday, November 29, 2007

Happy 24th Birthday Shaylah/Mommy!!!

Yes it is true today, Nov 29, is Shaylah's Birthday. Breah and I would just like to publicly wish her a wonderful day and upcoming year. We would also like to tell her how much we love her. Breah showed her love by being a really good sleeper last night so Mommy could get her rest. We plan on going to a very upscale restaurant in Nephi tonight to celebrate.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday. Have a great day. Love ya, Sandra

Paul or Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday Shaylah! 24! You are just a spring chicken! We hope you get more rest tonight!

Rusty and Tara said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAYLAH!! (Just a few days late)

hahah--was your car packed to the hilt when you took the baby to Vernal? The days of throwing a few clothes in a bag are over. I feel like I pack half the house every time we travel.
Baby girl is getting big all ready. So darling!

Tara